After returning to Rosebud, it's become slightly more difficult to wake up early. I'm now waking up close to 8, and running at 8:30. That said, my lungs are definitely thanking me, and it feels like I can breath better.
I've dropped from running six days a week to five, which may be simply giving into exhaustion.
I find my mind wanders to the past during my runs. Soul Diver, by Seabound.
It's easy to feel when I am alone. I give into my feelings much easier, and unfortunately, my feelings seem to be rooted in a victim complex. I'm not sure what to do with that. I think I have been trying the 'fake-it-til-you-make-it approach, and some days, it simply feels like I'm faking it, and won't make it. In those moments, I try to push aside my feelings, and lean on my knowledge that it will get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment