Thursday, 16 July 2015

FourSquare in the Nodwell

Last night's game was pretty crazy. In addition to hanging out with a bunch of people I rarely see, I really got into the game, and was able to be both competitive, yet easy-going. Most people seemed to really enjoy themselves, and I'm sure I got quite the workout simply be participating. It's interesting to note my personal interactions with other participants. I'm much more social, I think, than I was when I first got to Rosebud.

Running has been going well. Still difficult to remain present at times. I think all generations have their own tools for staying out of the present and returning to the past or looking to the future. My generation's tools include music and Facebook. It keeps you from being in the moment, and takes you back to a different time.
Well, that different time for me is quite sad for me now. Perhaps it's time to give up music for now. That, or listen to new music I haven't heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment